The Hunger (A Dread Supplemental)
A downloadable Supplemental
The Hunger is a ready-to-go, detailed Dread campaign that’s set in 1870s Great Lakes America and features a Wendigo- a scary ghoul from Cree and other regional indigenous legends. This file includes:
- Visual/style heavy pdf. I didn’t design it to be used as a presentation per se, but it looks good enough that you could.
- Three act based narrative foundation with a good balance of guiding structure and flexibility to keep the game open ended.
- A section on the cultural lore.
- 6 characters that can be trimmed as you please to fit your game group size + premade character sheets for all.
- 2 optional rules
This is a prebuilt scenario for the tabletop rpg Dread. The only physical item required to play Dread is a Jenga tower and some friends.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dread creator's new Kickstarter is live!85 days ago
- The Wyrd of Stromgard: Viking Expansion for Dungeon WorldNov 14, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.