A Thousand Enemies (A Dread Supplemental)
A downloadable game
Based on Richard Adams' Watership Down , A Thousand Enemies is a scenario for Dread that has players taking on the roles of intelligent rabbits in a world with endless threats and unrelenting danger. This complete scenario includes:
- How to scale danger and intelligence appropriate to rabbits
- Ever-present threats for rabbits to overcome or outmaneuver
- Generalized scenario that's easy to tweak or customize
- Full three-act guide for running a rescue mission
- Character role suggestions and a slide of questions to ask
This is a prebuilt scenario for the tabletop rpg Dread. The only physical item required to play Dread is a Jenga tower and some friends. Also be sure to check out our Dreadful bundles, each with 3 ready to go Dread scenarios each. You can find the first volume here and the second, Halloween-themed volume here!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.